You are here
Event proposals and reports
Some of these are for past events, some yet to come, and some may still be in draft form (these will appear at the top as "New Proposals - under consideration" until they have been formally approve at an Ildhafn council meeting).
If you are planning an event, feel free to re-use any elements of these proposals, event advertisements, webforms, and reports.
We started keeping information on some events this way in 2012. For details of earlier events, see the Archives, or talk to past stewards.
- Booking form for The Bloth 2015 (posted 11-5-2015)
St Catherine's, 2015
- St Catherine's Picnic and Baronial Rapier Championship (posted 27-10-2015)
Canterbury Faire 2014
- CF 2014 report - finances etc (posted 22-2-2014)
- Event Report: Canterbury Faire 2014 - Ludwig edition (posted 27-1-2014)
- Campsite at CF 2014: budgets, plans, shopping lists, etc (posted 14-1-2014)
- CF chores list, 2014 (posted 13-1-2014)
- Proposal: Ildhafn Campsite, Canterbury Faire, 2014 (posted 7-11-2013)
- Booking: Canterbury Faire with Ildhafn, 2014 (posted 7-11-2013)
- Canterbury Faire (posted 2-9-2011)
St Valentine's Massacre, 2014
- St Valentine's Massacre in the Park (posted 13-1-2014)
- Event proposal -Proposed name by Ludwig "St Valentine's Massacre in the Park" (posted 19-12-2013)
St Sebastians 2014
Birthday Ball, 2014
- Birthday Ball for William and Katherina (2014): event proposal (posted 20-5-2013)