About 60 people are involved in the greater Barony of Ildhafn, whether as active members or just coming along to the occasional feast. About half live in Auckland.
Some of the members of the populace have pages about them or their current interests. If you'd like to have one, or a link to your blog or website, let the web admin (Mistress Aveline Goupil) know or add yourself to the list.
- Master Don William de Cameron (rapier, anything to to with steam engines)
- Don Ludwig von Regensburg (sword fighting, bread making, ships, late antiquity)
- Mistress Katherina Weyssin von Regenspurk (music, costuming, theatre, dancing, lace)
- Lady Vettoria di Giovanni da Verona (formerly Lady Caterine de Vantier - everything)
- Lady Isabell Winter (horses, bookbinding, horses, cooking, horses)
- Master William de Wyke (shoes, leather, sewing machines, 15thC Burgundy)
- Lady Eleanor Hall ( tablet weaving, anything that catches her attention)
- Lady Christine Bess Duvaunt (Garb, Singing, Instrumental Music, Research, Performance)
- Lord Geffrey đe Wulf of Half-farthing (14thC yeoman archer: archery, story telling, folk singing)
- and of course the Wulfing Household (archery, theatre and entertainment)
- Lady Griete van Groningen (16thC Netherlandish, painting, illumination, music, singing)
- (Additions to this list are welcome: please add yourself or contact Mistress Aveline Goupil at email@example.com)
Blue Lymphad, Ildhafn's Herald, maintains a list of the members of the Barony who have been given awards for their service, courtesy, or excellence in combat or the arts.
A chronicle of the group in the form of fragmentary officer lists.