ILDHAFN COMMITTEE MEETING – August 2022
Minutes dated 7 August 2022
Meeting opened at 1.03pm
Venue: Zoom meeting online
Attendees: Christine (Seneschal), Etain (Herald), Elyna (Chronicler, Quartermaster), Giacoma (Chatelaine), Domenego (Reeve).
1. Opening and Welcome: by the Seneschal.
2. Apologies: None.
3. Minutes of the previous meeting:
Christine moved that the minutes from the previous meeting (July 2022 – link: https://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/node/1847) be accepted by this meeting. Seconded by Etain, vote was in favour, motion carried.
4. Matters Arising from the Minutes: None.
5. Officer Reports:
- Seneschal (Christine):
It was a good month with a successful weekend event, thank you to all who attended and helped make it a good time, and helped make the newcomers feel welcome. Quarterly reports were due on 1st August for most Baronial officers; thank you to those who submitted early.
- Reeve (Domenego):
Financial report as emailed: Ildhafn bank balance as at this morning was $6,819.83
- Am awaiting SCANZ account set up and access but have Ildhafn Seneschal very keen to get this sorted on the actual account if we’re still a ways off.
- Need myself and Christine set up and a plus one approved by SCANZ if we are needing to action anything on the actual account in the meantime – noting we have been in this holding position for over a year now awaiting SCANZ account set up.
- Set up and processing manually atm.
- Relevant online paperwork needs to be set up to allow auto transactions to be set up – pending above SCANZ account.
Regarding Mordenvale, we will need to decide how much to donate, either we can make a bank transfer from our account to theirs or transfer to SG’s Reeve.
Quarterly was submitted on time, awaiting stewards’ report to come through for Winter Event.
- Herald (Etain):
Workshop at Winter Event went well.
- Chatelaine (Giacoma):
Had a cold call enquiry through the website, and had a good number of newcomers at Winter Event. Had nine people to clothe out of Gold Key which was stretching the limits of the usable loaner gear. More cloaks would be useful.
- Chronicler (Elyna):
Have advertised for either a Deputy or a replacement Chronicler via the “Regnumator” online service.
6. Past Events:
- Weekend A&S Workshop (Christine/Trudie):
It was great and people got stuff done, two new people turned up. We have a couple more dates penciled in with Trudie in the next couple months. Will set up booking form for next time.
- Winter Event (Christine/Giacoma):
Was successful, new site went well, kitchen was small but still useable. Stewards report to come.
7. Upcoming Events:
- Summer Event:
Amabilia and Grace have offered to run the feast. Etain has offered to co-steward with Christine. Giacoma offers to run village games.
- “Stone Soup” Event: (Christine)
Suggested by Eleanor Hall, soup and archery. Actual event proposal still to be presented.
8. Other Business:
- Mordenvale donation: Domenego will put together a poll to confirm that the populace is agreeable to a donation.
- Club gear stocktake:
Suggested for 10th September. All volunteers welcome.
9. Date of next meeting: 3 September 2022.
10. Meeting close: at 1.40pm.
Minutes written by Elyna.