A decent practise with a lot of things sounding really quite nice today. It's getting easier to find notes off one note as well.
- Lady Come Down - we know this really well now!
- Jubilate Deo
- As I Me Walked
- Rodrigo Martinez - everyone learnt the base line as well
- Il Bianco e Dolce Cigno - William de Cameron on base and Katherina Weyssin as the tenor
- Gush Forth My Tears
- Verbum Caro Factum Est - William (base) & Anna de Wilde on the first verse, Katherina & Vettoria di Giovanni da Verona (base) on the second, Amalie von Brisache (base) & Anna on the third verse
- My Love Hath Vowed - ramming speed, nice and crisp and clear with the enunciation!
In attendance were Katherina Weyssin, William de Cameron, Vettoria di Giovanni da Verona, Anna de Wilde, Amalie von Brisache, and Eleanor Hall.