You are here

St Sebastian's - postponed

Submitted by Katherina Weyssin on March 3, 2011 - 5:51pm

Due to potentially inclement weather (ie, it's probably going to hose down with rain), St Sebastian's has been postponed by one week. If you were going to be attending but you're unable to make it along on the new dates (March 12th/13th), please contact Ed on