AGENDA: ILDHAFN COMMITTEE MEETING – May 2021
1. Opening and Welcome: by the Seneschal.
2. Apologies: Please direct apologies to the Seneschal 24 hours prior to the meeting.
3. Minutes of the previous meeting:
Minutes from April's meeting can be read here:
https://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/node/1803 - to be ratified at this meeting.
4. Matters Arising from the Minutes:
5. Officer Reports:
- Seneschal (Ludwig)
- Reeve (Eleanor/Ludwig):
Incl. applications for new Reeve.
- Herald (Maximilian)
- Webminster (Ludwig)
- Chatelaine (Elyna)
- Marshal (Emrys)
- Captain of Archers (Ahmed)
- Quartermaster (Sympkyn)
- A&S Officer (Griete)
6. Past Events:
- Report from St Valentine's Massacre to approve
Apologies that this report is very delayed from when I should have filed it.
Reconciliation documents have been emailed to Sympkyn & Ludwig, as they contain minor amounts of PII, they have not been directly linked on this post.
I didn't get as much advertising out for this event as I wanted at the right timing points, and I set my price point ambitiously low.
Overall, I'm told that the people who attended St Valentines Massacre 2021 had a good time, but I have to admit my price pointing was a failure, and I did not manage to get as many infrequent event attendees/first time attendees as I had hoped for.
7. Upcoming Events:
8. Other Business:
- Social Media Officer, and/or
- Chronicler Position
- Meetup invoice to pay (per email from William de Cameron)
9. Date of next meeting: Proposed 5th June 2021.
10. Meeting close.