Update: meeting delayed due to illness; new date TBA.
The April meeting will be at 7pm at Katherina's house in Blockhouse Bay, on Sunday the 17th. All are welcome.
Contact Katherina, the seneschal, for the address: $SENESCHAL_EMAIL$ or $SENESCHAL_PHONE$.
On the council mailing list before the meeting, if possible.
- Ildhafn at CF (finalise)
- Collegium - http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/Collegium
Upcoming events - already approved
- Dessert revel - http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/node/1277
- St Caths / Bal d'Argent - review proposal - http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/node/1290
Upcoming events - proposals
- Bloth - seeking steward, etc
- Other? - seeking ideas, stewards, etc
- Monthly A&S in June - Queen's birthday weekend - decision
- Archery - how's it going?
Fencing, dance (private venture), music, singing: no need to discuss presently, unless brought up at meeting.
- Guidelines for meetings - discuss updated version and vote - what counts as quorum, who can vote, etc
Ongoing - discuss only if there's something new to add
- Chatelaine gear, Loaner feast gear - cull, assemble into kits, (Eleanor, Katherina, Norina) look into bought vs made bags (Katherina)
- Signs - William de Cameron working on bases (thanks to Willliam de Wyke for getting the bases); store one with W de C (for A&S) one with Norina (for archery)(check suitability with Isabel)
- Container - Ildhafn may be able to buy and store a container on the CF site (perhaps jointly with Darton)
- Archery equipment - new butts, loaner gear, especially arrows (Norina)