With The Bloth impending, we took the opportunity to rehearse a little. Most items were practised and then revisited, and we also arrayed ourselves as we would for an audience.
- Lauda - louder, then quieter, then louder, in unison
- Jubilate Deo - with Emrys Twdr & William de Cameron singing four times, starting and ending, while the rest of us took a line each and sang through three times (Anna de Wilde, Eleanor Hall, Caterine de Vantier, Katherina Weyssin in that order)
- My Love Hath Vowed - really popped at ramming speed
- Contrapunto Bestiale - getting simultaneously easier and beastlier with each iteration
- Rodrigo Martinez - beautifully upbeat and up tempo, sounding really good with the beat being clapped by Katherina
- Dona Nobis Pacem - with Anna starting, William & Emrys second, and Katherina and Caterine third
In attendance today were Anna de Wilde, Caterine de Vantier, Eleanor Hall, Emrys Twdr, Katherina Weyssin, and William de Cameron