Weekly instrumental music practice - beginner friendly, and open to all levels.
- Where: Elena's house in Kingsland, Auckland
- When: Every Monday night from 7.30pm till 9.30pm
- What: We are working on the Old Measures dance pieces, the music can be found on the Ildhafn website here. We do get sidetracked though and other pieces are sometimes introduced.
- What to bring: Yourself, your instrument, music (we will have spare copies but don't rely on them after the first couple of evenings) and if possible, a music stand. There are often spares but not many.
- Ability level: Open; the ability to read music and play the c scale on your instrument would be a bonus but absolute beginners are welcome.
Any questions or for the address please contact Elena on firstname.lastname@example.org, or txt 021 294 5779.
Event Date and Time: