Held on May 29th, at 7pm, at the seneschals's house.
Katherina Weyssin (Seneschal), William de Cameron (Webwright, A&S), Katherine of Glastonbury (Rapier), Norina von Crazykowsky (Captain of Archers)
Eleanor Hall (Chatelaine), Bridget (Herald)
Meeting opened: 7:10pm, closed 7:47pm.
(Approved at opening of June meeting)
On the council mailing list before the meeting, if possible.
All appears to be going well.
Drupal 7 upgrade after Fimbulwinter. Website will be unavailable for a few days.
Bloth address redirected to Vettoria.
No applicants, need new officer.
[Note: we also need a new chatelaine and marshal - senescahl to advertise]
- Collegium - http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/Collegium
Good report, good event. We liked the salads.
- Dessert revel - http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/node/1277
All good. Norina liked the informal schedule - free to do what appealed at each moment, little required structure. We all liked the style of the event. Let's do this one again.
Upcoming events - already approved
- Bloth - ratify approval (discussed on the council email list) http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/node/1309
Ready to go, advertising and all. Very comfortable with higher/riskier break-even - we can afford to make a small loss. Steward to make her own call.
- St Caths / Bal d'Argent - review proposal - http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/node/1290
Nothing to add. There have been payments.
Upcoming events - proposals
- Other - possible feast/revel in August or September
- CF - seeking campsite steward
Nothing to add
- Monthly A&S in June - Queen's birthday weekend - hold it the weekend after
- Archery - going well, two venues, arrows bought
Fencing, dance (private venture), music, singing: no need to discuss presently, unless brought up at meeting.
- Guidelines for meetings - discuss updated version and vote - what counts as quorum, who can vote, etc
Combination lock for quartermaster gear:
Quartermaster (or someone from their house) may spend up to $50 for a lock for shed; group will reimburse.
Start in July. 4 or 4:40 to 8pm. Check which weekend is intended
Norina will take one to use for Archery. William will keep one for A&S. Rest to Quartermaster.
On the backburner:
- Chatelaine gear, Loaner feast gear - cull, assemble into kits, (Eleanor, Katherina, Norina) look into bought vs made bags (Katherina)
- Signs - William de Cameron working on bases (thanks to Willliam de Wyke for getting the bases); store one with W de C (for A&S) one with Norina (for archery)(check suitability with Isabel)