Update: April meeting was cancelled due to illness (mine), so this is largely a repeat of April's agenda.
The May meeting will be at 7pm at Katherina's house in Blockhouse Bay, on Sunday the 29th. All are welcome.
Contact Katherina, the seneschal, for the address: $SENESCHAL_EMAIL$ or $SENESCHAL_PHONE$.
On the council mailing list before the meeting, if possible.
- Ildhafn at CF (finalise)
- Collegium - http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/Collegium
- Dessert revel - http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/node/1277
Upcoming events - already approved
- Bloth - ratify approval (discussed on the council email list) http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/node/1309
- St Caths / Bal d'Argent - review proposal - http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/node/1290
Upcoming events - proposals
- Other - possible feast/revel in August or September.
- CF - seeking campsite steward
- Monthly A&S in June - Queen's birthday weekend - decision
- Archery - how's it going?
Fencing, dance (private venture), music, singing: no need to discuss presently, unless brought up at meeting.
- Guidelines for meetings - discuss updated version and vote - what counts as quorum, who can vote, etc
Ongoing - discuss only if there's something new to add
- Chatelaine gear, Loaner feast gear - cull, assemble into kits, (Eleanor, Katherina, Norina) look into bought vs made bags (Katherina)
- Signs - William de Cameron working on bases (thanks to Willliam de Wyke for getting the bases); store one with W de C (for A&S) one with Norina (for archery)(check suitability with Isabel)
- Container - Ildhafn may be able to buy and store a container on the CF site (perhaps jointly with Darton)
- Archery equipment - new butts, loaner gear, especially arrows (Norina)
Anything else ...