The March meeting will be at 7pm at Katherina's house in Blockhouse Bay. All are welcome.
Contact Katherina, the seneschal, for the address: $SENESCHAL_EMAIL$ or $SENESCHAL_PHONE$.
On the council mailing list before the meeting, if possible.
- Ildhafn at CF (finalise)
Upcoming events - already approved
- Collegium - http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/Collegium
- Dessert revel - http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/node/1277
Upcoming events - proposals
- St Caths / Bal d'Argent - review proposal - http://ildhafn.lochac.sca.org/node/1290
- Bloth - seeking steward, etc
- Other? - seeking ideas, stewards, etc
- monthly A&S at hall - review, discuss future plans - how many to book, what to charge, when to review, run on Queen's birthday weekend?, etc
- Social Sunday / A&S open-home
(Fencing, music and singing seem to be doing just fine: no need to discuss. Dancing is a private venture).
- Financial committee - vote in new financial committee (suggest: signatories + baron/ess)
- Guidelines for meetings - discuss and vote - what counts as quorum, who can vote, etc
- Loaner feast gear (bought from Vettoria) - assembling into kits, possible sale to newcomers, making/buying bags
- Signs - they need edging, and some work to make signs and bases play nicely together; consider storing some separately for use at A&S, archery, etc.
- Container - Ildhafn may be able to buy and store a container on the CF site (perhaps jointly with Darton) - discuss