This Saturday some of Ildhafn's dancers performed in the Coffee Concert at Somervell Presbyterian Church. There are some photographs here, and I hope to add video soon.
- Katherina Weyssin
- William de Cameron
- Katherine of Glastonbury
- Anna de Wilde
- Caterine de Vantier
with help from:
- Ludwig von Regensburg (sound)
- Eleanor Hall (photography)
(Thanks also to William de Wyke, who was to be our photographer, but who had to pull out at the last minute).
We performed a 20-minute set of renaissance dances, some of them old favourites, some newly rehearsed for this performance.
- Branle Pinagay (all)
- Contentezza d'Amore (Katherina and William)
- Bella Gioiosa (Anna, Caterine, Katherine)
- La Nizzarda (Katherina and William)
- Petit Riens (Katherine, Anna, Caterine)
- Chiara Stella (Katherine and William, Katherine and Caterine)
- Branle Charlotte (all)
We were preceded in the concert by a Chamber Ensemble, and followed by John Carter on the organ.
Program for the concert here.
Our detailed rehearsal notes here.