Weekly instrumental music practice - beginner friendly, and open to all levels.
Every Tuesday during school term time!
- Where: Elyna's house in Te Atatu South, Auckland
- When: Tuesday 7.30pm till 9.30pm
- What: Check the Music Journal for recent tunes. (Email Elyna with any queries, comments or suggestions.)
- What to bring: Yourself, your instrument, music (we will have spare copies but don't rely on them after the first couple of evenings) and if possible, a music stand. There are often spares but not many.
- Ability level: Open; the ability to read music and play the c scale on your instrument would be a bonus but absolute beginners are most welcome and casual drop-ins are fine too.
Any questions or for the address please contact Elyna on firstname.lastname@example.org, or txt 021 294 5779.