Weekly instrumental music practice - beginner friendly, and open to all levels.
NOTE: Group sessions and Practice at Home sessions alternate week on and week off.
- Where: Elyna's house in Te Atatu South, Auckland
- When: Tuesday 7.30pm till 9.30pm, Group sessions are once a FORTNIGHT. We are currently trying to do the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays in each month, and the 5th if there is one.
- What: Check the Music Journal for recent tunes. (Email Elyna with any queries, comments or suggestions.)
- What to bring: Yourself, your instrument, music (we will have spare copies but don't rely on them after the first couple of evenings) and if possible, a music stand. There are often spares but not many.
- Ability level: Open; the ability to read music and play the c scale on your instrument would be a bonus but absolute beginners are most welcome and casual drop-ins are fine too.
Any questions or for the address please contact Elyna on email@example.com, or txt 021 294 5779.