Our first attempt at this sort of evening of music: all-in, anything goes ...
- Katherine - Calino Casturame - harp
- Ludwig - Allez daz - voice
- William and Katherina - Cara gioie - voice
- Katherina and Eleanor - Flower duet from Lakme - flutes
- Maheshti - Dere geliyor dere - voice
- Emrys, Ian, Wendy, Katherine, Katherina - Belle qui tiens ma vie - violin, harps and recorders
- Ian - Jenny Pluck Pears - recorder
- Robert and Maheshti - Didgeridu and drum duet
- Wendy - Reverie - harp
- Eleanor and Katherina - Gloria tibi trinitas (Byrd) - flutes
- Emrys and Katherine - Voltati in ca Rosina - violin and harp
- Katherina - saltarello - recorder
- Eleanor - Minuet and dance of the Blessed Spirits - flute
- Agate - Per la gloria - voice
- Emrys, Wendy and Katherine - Petit Riens - Violin and harps
- Katherina - Tres morillas - voice
- Very nearly everyone - Ballo del Fiore - violin, recorders, harps, flute, didgeridu, voice, drums,
- Same again, only much faster ...
We finished the evening with eating, drinking, talking, and making duck-noises on a shawm and a bombard that none of us can play well, until those with more sensitive ears confiscated the reeds.
Participating: Eleanor Hall, Katherine of Glastonbury, Wendy, Ian, Robert, Maheshti, Ludwig von Regensburg, Emrys Twdr, William de Cameron, Katherina Weyssin